8/21/2023

Well, you are so good in listening this Prince of Persia, each of you have your own lawsuit correct? Meaning not mix up ?

You are one person along. Not groupy.

I think that sounds like a right thing I to tell you.

I saw that otter, stealing things and back flip drinking the water.



The things I have ....there is not a real defendant, because I have no idea for real, I really don't know how to or where to, this is all classified material, and because only I claim they must be a valid word in America. Classified = America. You don't have a classify, you cannot have a public broadcasting station all over this. All over the planet even.

That is what is between them and me. Because I also tell the entire world. I am a civilian. 

I don't think a lot of you planning right now, or when to arrive in that Washington D.C. Sometimes they make a lot more easy for you to go because its democracy encouraged you to show up. They want to hear your feedback and they probably got the notice you got hurt. So when they planning all that, vola, one of you met your new romance love.

Without telling me. If i got told, I will tell the entire world people here

No comments:

Post a Comment