8/08/2023

When I was living in Toronto Canada that time, you know a big city inside, you try to put two people meeting?

It can never be happening !!!  The population account on the city, to where you saying the residence you imagine you search per house inside the City? Really? ~~~You have your elementary school crush, your best friend classmate, or your whom still living in the same city. The social occasion, or the deal making, you trying to set up with the guys you love, or you cared.

Tell me, what is the chance of doing all that in one same big giant City? I never met that one Craig Crimsome Love Letter, one Toronto City has this downtown, mid-town and up town, tell me where is the Good morning Sunshine?

Scarborough !!!

Like my dress now, if putting those Pinterest picture of the interior design without the green? There is no sunlight, they need a lot of the light, those green plants told me. You hire the gardener to move the entire of them outside per how long time, and put it back to those shelf.



No comments:

Post a Comment