8/26/2023

When you saying you were once young.....to that period of time chasing a dream, that is not possible

That wasn't my dream but I put forth, and that the real essence in life, you really want to go and tell a guy, you flying all over the 5 continent for a big fame? How come I am not driven to do that?


1. Tell me a process how to marinate something at home. You mean it, you do it per step you know that by heart, or you done it, it won't forget forever?

2. What kind of the marinated process, the regular tofu, the meat, or the vegan Asian mock meat?

3. What is the ingredient to those marinating process, even if it has to go one day its a stew chicken, or the baked red potato rosemerry?

4. It didn't have to be the Asian marinated too salty idea?

5. What things you prepare ahead of a time, the carrots those long strip of the sushi, and what kind of the normal sushi, its temperature he coming in to eat, or the next day. Not on the table. Inside the fridge, and why that is important when I was in the Watermarke? Of course I was not with Mark inside my own room? 

Irvine, California, near Irvine Spectrum mall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIYOhUJUCrI



No comments:

Post a Comment