8/20/2023

You all really love this - How to change you life !

I have to drink a full cup longer cup now...wash my cup first from yesterday, the lips touch, you can smell every morning !!! So....I already feel to go to the bathroom the moment I drank the water just now. I had to wash before....get the laundry outside. Its dry....and listen to this. Unbelievable.

If you wash your mouth every single hour, you don't need to wash your cup, correct.

When you being a real guy. Thor....all these ghosty, I know but they don't understand in English, I already talked about it. Those human lied. Right they draw on the sand, I told already. Can you move all of them? Everywhere are the ghost !



I need to go to sleep.

The kids are here ~~~ flying all around.  It must be Thor he sings those choirs too, or something Westlife he doesn't tell me, or this .....every room has a ghosty.



No comments:

Post a Comment