8/09/2023

You cannot step on the American head to say 194 countries the UN map. No ~ unless you do what I do.

The industrialist side.

Otherwise you go through UN or EU included right next by. If you want to submit anything, you need to get your words clear, how you dominating this whole world sphere as the girl, or the women. A lot of the guys they have no life....but staring at the TV monitor. As long as you are motivated to show up!!! Its like a real job resume. You need to be clear about something that UN or EU understands your position with them or with the US. Not England? or England + US, Ally.  You can go through any mean, but you didn't put your argument correctly in life. I don't necessary have to keep doing this if you all just try to step up. I am not that selfish people really. I have other means for other survival methods. 


I?   I can tell you what ET thinks of you ...any of those on Earth you cannot hear.  The only thing is audible its my outside balcony the birds and the sky. Those I didn't put it. They volunteer themselves cannot shut up.




No comments:

Post a Comment