8/11/2023

You want to file something?

... Yeah !  You can.

You print my last post, or whichever existing post exactly that. Or You print one is mine.

Second, its you copy paste and you make a blank space in between that. Use a ruler below that whichever highlight words, you underscore that anything I say.

You make 100 listing observation, you know its true, you use 1 to 3 months doing that list. Not to stress yourself on the first day.


So on the beginning of the paper you say:

I wish I myself to express myself some words I deadfound to say, its if she has the authority reason over this domain name. I know this URL does not have a name. But I wish to incorperate in this writing for this time. Every other time, I will separate my proficient reason if I am using her material over and over again. Just for this one paper, I want to say apart from her citing, or saying...because she literally saying or repeating that 100 times at least, never stop or I scream or she scream. 

Here is what I will say...with the lists.







No comments:

Post a Comment