8/11/2023

Classify, magnetic. Its not the light, its White. That is not the sunshine nor the light. Its the white.

At my chest and stomach to bounce behind my closet, my skeleton back?

Weak and painful?!

What thing is white? No, the sky. The white bright "light", paint oil or hue paint? White?

Tim Cook hair is white, BTX those? Right, whom saying what and spit the blood. I am the only blonde. Right. Dr. Shen, Toby and that black guy are the minority, only Lee is White race, and his name is Lee like the Chinese, and he is not the super tall white guy world. 

Right...I know all that. I tell you that when I get up from the marble floor, this thing is very hard to lay on it. Twice at my skeleton you think?


Provential...Provential....Proficient...that one word? What it sounds to you?

Province, provincial 

She has a decree 2021 Taiwan, Irene and Square's school, 40 years masscred on the girls. 20 years first, then 20 years after. They are the low education girls. Like Square's TV, the decree she gives out. 

"Burn with the alcohol as a melody song" means.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIYOhUJUCrI




No comments:

Post a Comment