7/31/2023

稅務機關 = Tax (Processing governmental building) organization

My PC funny before when I turn on. Its not right. I have to re-start. 

My mother after this COVID 19, bad....I think a lot of this eating out, but her age, you saying those issue, I think she went to ask someone for help in her own Line App. Today she is going to be this name ....until 6.

Sleep = Tax words

Square always have those restaurant business for her any equipment other than the older people to sleep in and miss a flight, such as any military. Its her and her same age classmate that enjoys the fun of the romance with her same age. 2 or 3, amazing with the girls this far. In that same direction of that One direction of the friends means the common goal and the common wealth of that sorting, its the secrets without the Parents the grown up means.

With the Asian this righteous military, at least you will imagine in the emergency shut-down, its whom given her the sex pleasure security, evacuation. Its none possible, its a peaceful nation. Everyone knew that. Meaning the girls buddy as the common girls, just mimic the feeling of the tearing of their mothers flashing their eye lash to some guys, as that each direction "love and 2...." "Its hard I know..." like Shane sings....

Break the fragile heart.

Next line. Hailey's brother.....wondeful? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFR_DviwfGI




The team efforts its when the height of the taller, all girls that feeling the one common goal, the one common direction, for them believng just like that Revolution Girls, the French guards, as if all the airs are watching them.

That Mark stood, the height.

"The air that I breath."

Clap clap clap, the song finished, "I feel today its one good day to good."

The sincere of the humble, its the label of the sweat like the Bible says, to that every Watch of the Lords, I done that thy my parts.

Repeat every words loud, touching your chest, feel that every air 24 hours, be that God always at you?

Stare. In the Sunlight. Its the air that I breath.

The white cloud all that I see.....walking it out.


wa hahahah....listen.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KWipWncNOgnejuPoNMQPVYeuivL1f-Ql/view?usp=sharing















No comments:

Post a Comment