7/31/2023

They keep biting me, meaning....some people want to come over here in Taiwan to get bitten?

The pain killer patches? But some of these are not invisible. You know your own bedding those they say you washing your laundry? I just got bitten 6 patches, but I use 5. Another is a different ingredient, and super itchy too right under. 

They are advertising themselves as Craig Ballanytne. You know what the mosquito known of. They spread the disease too in the south Taiwan.  You need to keep the house clean.

The itchy parts its right under my left butt, off the underwear line the girls. Another its my right arm below that upper point like the left arm got vaccinate. External mus (it flies out) cle tones.

Then my left knee internal (These are too itchy, I don't have time, so all vertical). They only keep biting me these position, so I already know its them. Ms Congeniality 2. If they tell you repeatedly, turn on the air-con in that room only. Forget the outside, to get rid of them. Its the most intuitive sense. Get rid of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment