8/13/2023

194 those whom upon to entering this region, no matter its China included inside the border line (aim at 2030 their similar to NASA project)

Part of it. Voice Memo:

194 countries upon entering the Asian full domain…(3:21)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YQ9ZqNrY3hFYGFh-jefaoRqBj2KhKu0P/view?usp=sharing








"Say it again?"




"The photo I owe the other day, not uploaded."
The Love of Century behind.









"What did you say 10 years ago? I surely didn't or won't be hear one word over zero, 3 or 6 or 9. That time I didn't know it will ever be I can tell you that. No, I didn't think about the money. The history sequences means I must be dead with the entertainment all blackness filled field. Not enter, just trying to blush, but you have no other back road out. The history calculation, where is the Turbine? The Backstreet Boy?"

"You cannot have the comet over and over again, consecutively, that is....someone in front of me upon that time will be hell forever, just like the Bible now I can tell you that? That time I know I would be that smart, it will NEVER happened again the comet, or that contract AC? I have a brain knowing it will NEVER be consecutively that 1900."





No comments:

Post a Comment