8/13/2023

194 personnel (Voice Memo)

194 personal oriented yourself (11:47)


https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LyWhoO_FnGcAv4K-5487-_Gnf8qK3twj/view?usp=sharing


You keep imagine you are the Tom Cruise, right? Why I am talking like that. uhm? When you face any reality, but you may just bypass facing any of that reality, have you think?

No, I don't have an impulsive feeling, you mean other than get nervous? You have this "Everyone doesn't love you, like you, or doing a favor to you or help you, you are feeling helpless." - I used to don't speak in English, that entire things might be turning into the same one brain because I don't know how to describe to you, but they tell you scientifically it will have to be 6 years old age below. Like last week my mother has a translation from Chinese to English written word I input my thought on it. She says she doesn't need to ask my brother.

So after I finished, I heard ....


When I translate any language right now between the Chinese and English, its a big lobe space, I can only comprehend to tell you, not literally you tell me to hand write even, the typing its a lot better I express a lot more clear through. When I am this left brain training up scientifically, a lot of time people will tell you the left brain cannot do a thing in life other than the protocol by the steps in front of you. 

Like you imagine those UB going to the Washington D.C. If one of them the Honor Class telling this Washington D.C the first person he made a meeting, he or she told this personal staffs and says, "I have my transcript, and I have a photogenetic ability you can test me."

It does not need to sway the conversation like a pro. You mean those conference hotel lobby.

If you saying your age is 40, and you were 20 years old the same, if your bank statement is you have no loans through any bank, so you gone to someone to talk about something, if you show up as the 20 years old, or someone else 20 years show up to you, they tell you how much money its in their hand to begin a chat. You don't need any of those personality of coping the bad people on the road every step the way. You practically don't require a life experience at all, other than being whom you are.

Understand?

I was forced into these TV or the story plot. I am not made in my life as I grew up, a lot of time, my mother will tell you or everyone else around, my rules are the only rule, she will never bent and make a room for others to breath. Not her rules, everyone dies. She will probably say one of those things. Yeah.

 

You cry (You literally have watering things inside your eyes)


Very often. Some people not home, no tears. When being home? Never gonna be a tear...really. Not real. The Conan Detective You Cry University, something, I remember....No, I don't know if the guys cry too. 

The girls grow up in ten years (5:51)






No comments:

Post a Comment