8/13/2023

You meant, you want to be that Cancum Mexico, when SMCH talked to that young lad, the journalist.

Not me. "That's fine, what else?"

This link URL its at 375 second.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--eNBPYUcZ8&t=375s

That is 15 years ago. It is 75 -15 = 60 years old women to 75 years old women.

You mean you want to impress that girl as you yourself a girl?  That would be in 10 years down, or 30 years down? Your plan?  You yourself a life, something close to that nature in your own imagination of that Tom Cruise, I highly doubt that. But good to push yourself to improve? How come I don't get those drive. I just look at my own face, it will never be.


"The spiritual idea of all those talked above before, couldn't be really how we ending up this COPS 16 the reason how you be here, won't you? You have a list of the questions? You won't be nervous if you look at it? "

"Sorry, I look at it?"



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4YQo2RFIgM

I think this guy is her bf. That journalist. She got a mother too, they both talking to SMCH that time. I saw. By now, they are older much older 15 years pass by. 


"The New Age movement, you are?! You got something to drink other than that thermal bottle cup. i used to have a chemistry professor, next by I was the medicinal chemistry minor in my school year, you want to replace a different regular cup, plastic? "


None of this conversation will ever be my face or lead, if I don't need to lead a room conversation it will never be one of these....tapes at all. 




No comments:

Post a Comment