8/13/2023

Westlife, no. They are the real TV cable in their own world.

SMTV is not the real TV, those are not the real TV, they are the internet TV through the satellite. 


Westlife - Nicky and Shane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPQXoEcHfto

You don't show up ...me. I don't need to participate. Just smile, and move away the chair. I don't have a drive to do anything, my mother will tell you that. Right now her opinion is very important, I am telling you, she exists! 

If you want to participate Westlife if they talk, like you are a stranger, me....I will listen very carefully anything they say at that same room, and response to what they say, that is everything they say. 

Most people probably have a list of questions prepare for them. But that is not my occasion ever.  

I don't have time?   ^ _ -

Repeat their word they say it in their mouth, re-write that comprehensive, they know that is exactly every word coming out of their mouth. Exactly they say.  


"The inter-personal noisy die down out of this environment post COVID 19 has been affecting to all of us, and that many collaboration you mentioned these name and their creative and artistic nature to put forth of all this songs and concert, indeed, lighten a lot of people's mood through some of your interpterion in life, that blend in some several artistic color... I have acquire that CD back and front cover like you show in your studio 5 people you hold up those album with these grass its somewhat hue color with a marine (maroon) line of you walking toward, or in itself, my memory doesn't remember clearly its those are the grass you mean."




No comments:

Post a Comment