8/04/2023

Anatomy & Physiology - Bone or the internal chemistry

I used to divide in my brain (not just the head, how do you say that in your correct language? The brain or the head?).

In English, there is not funny or being very stupid to this Earthly manner or behavior science, don't you think? And you? I cannot see or tell you are up to any of those painting making a sense from or without that your Boss?! I have a venture of my building here. Seen it?




You have a structure (Can you shut up, birds?)

On the Facebook. Your skeleton study, and a what? A sun down moon? Or that is a portal? That looks right. The definition of the sun and the moon in the brightness that shine. Even SMCH has a poem to those jewelry design.


A Structure Design

Meaning an alive physical vehicle. Meaning alive. I think inside your kids mind, everyone can just be dead. That is not a correct way or your madness, when you go to hell when you die, you realize how hellsh means the hell? You don't gain another body back anymore?  What if your pa or your uncle Greys none of them are anything that Godly to bring back a dead soul deceased? What if? 

Its not like our American classified ideas with all that? You dead you go to hell?

Not that internal make-up inside your being, I keep saying that. Not in those surgical room. You are drunk at your eyes. 2 eyes bags.


The Bone structure (Birds ......Left side windows, good morning)

Good morning Nicky or good morning Ronan, (Where is my phone, I shut off the notice this morning...)

Something about Meghan Markle she is 41 years old or Britney Spears from American side, this is from Nicky, but from Shane was I got bite in those cute 2 bears. Brian, means Nicky its last to leave or last to go, across my building structure, they spent the money every single day.



Physiology (Zawanna or Thor, this time is Thor)

No, no saying. I guess its Physiology. No our physiology has anatomy in their chapters name. I never flip the books. I am so afraid.....really. You never live by this Babaji comment for how long. You see something you just wish your brain is always 100% clear, seriously.

You have an internal structure, that means beneath the skin, inside your skeleton mode. Meaning how they being protected by the God providence.... you shed away a lot of the pollutant included, your internal structure are the muscles, those are very very very delicated to anything of the exposure air such as the bacteria infection. Its wet.

The physiology that I understood its separate this bone - the dry

And the internal build up - chemistry, the bio chem part like Lee, that side.

Sorry this is the wet part. But your book has the anatomy in it. That is what we are arguing about this morning? The plant doesn't have the bones? They care or they don't care the people are dead? Its them living Shame?

Where is my phone ....


No comments:

Post a Comment