8/04/2023

I would get sad too, when I seeing them.

Every day.  Not every min, but that....is very alone time. Not your mom, not anyone else. I live alone by myself since UB time. Every 8 month, I have like 2 or 3 months staying with nick in a different countries, you mean I have one land lady. If I knew how the capitalism is, because on Earth, its not like your worlds, that money at 0 its not like eternal idea, we need to worry about the food and the 3 meals. Literally dragging the water from an organic store.

You coming here to intern, or pretend to live in the poor mentality? 

Because...I used to believe, or drowsy, or being dragging everywhere before this 2012, just have no clue in life. I am not that irresponsible people built-up, if I knew the TV exist.



No comments:

Post a Comment