8/04/2023

Telepathy means, I literally feel or seen them withered. Like I tell you their secrets, they also will withered, "I just water them", that is exposing them, so they withered last time those 3 flowers.

You know what is being sensible to every Creation of God?

You have this OU language on my book, we are from this Earth, we are born without the telepathy, and you and your pa, or your grand great pa?! How come your eyes looking like that in my drawing? You literally really have an alcohol sell, on the ship? No, those table are only the human, not with the tails, but you don't know you are the Reptilian, and your own race every law ending up in our American classified, every material as if they screaming out loud? 

Right, we don't know its you kids, or your pa, or great grand dad pa. That is how you, or why you show up like that literally trying to be a human boy or girl in that painting? No, I cannot understand it.  Your original form, they make it very relax on ...growing you up !  The tolerance they give you.

It says "Write it down", I thought maybe I write it down per process, because my beginning were at 2014, I really literally hear a word might be in 2021, Zawanna this drawing, when Eben shows up. He didn't know every day how that life sounds like in my own world, really. The same concrete wall, the same Day light, the same head board, the same....divider of the Room - that is between me or my mother; or .....

These were the sky in my Day light last night the Persian oil lamp? That is very very very scary. Persia does not exist on our map anymore, at all. Without a flag, that does not exist, you know. But this Ancient Chinese horse Governmental I have seen them in my vision, so these 2 unknown presidents ending up on the TV, its straight to my house that one road, I did what?

Show to the whole world to marching in. Because I got no other choices at all.

I didn't say on the video, I never say too many things about, why things are so seriously hell eternity, you ever think?  No one expects me to be that 007, I am a civilian, and you all are? The medical Intern. 

Your intern (Birds says...)al bui( birds)ld (birds) up its not stable....

Excuse (bird) moi


小鳥 ~ how many people literally bribing you ! Shut up !




No comments:

Post a Comment