8/04/2023

Every morning I have to turn on my both shower + the water sink for 2 mins, so I walking back and forth. (Hair fix up)

Turn on the light, turn on the computer. + then turn off the bathing tubes, and washing my eyes, nose, mouth, and gone to this too bloating bathroom sit on it. As the girl, there is a front and the back to wash. Not pooing yet. So I get this huge hanging tower to wipe the front (really really really left side, right side, the muscle layers to wipe), so behind my back, its wiping too.

This AI tioletry.

Brush my teeth + rinse my teeth + drinking a lot a lot a lot a lot of the water so full to my stomach first thing in the morning. As I walking toward the balcony, I telepathy those green plants on the hanging, "You thirsty, last tnight.....no water?" "Very thirsty", but when I did really make it to the balcony, everything is dark. I check if the floor was the water from Typhoon, my sandle last night was wipe, the rain got that far far inside even to my door, so as I am using this bottle water to the plants, I spread all around the water this time in their bucket + spray from the top like a sprinkler. 

They plant has the energy right? The energy being aura all around, so meaning not straight the spray right at them, I doing it like aiming a gun on the very top, spray it down. And so?! In the darkness morning, these have the water vapor in it. 

"I say probably anatomy and physiology," ( talking out the voice in Chinese. Mumbling)

These green plants were not that telepathy saying "very thirsty", as if they really didn't know. Maybe they really didn't know. So I say verbally with mumbling, "i think they lie to them."

They withered. That is one full sentence. 

I am not sure it means they don't have the anatomy, or they just overal sad. You know why? They know Chinese, these people got killed. People die is a very very sad things in the creation of Cosmo. I told them my jobs never stop killing these people.

And they the green plant kinda say that is different. Telepathy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment