8/22/2023

Anyone of Us - Nobody has a career.


Just to hear about it ....


194 countries they are all about the age younger 19+, 25+ this bracket starting very young, what you gonna do, that is the population I am talking to. But right, Nicky their finance and the life situation supposed to be a lot more settle in life. All around the environment, the noise. 


194 countries just starting at my own interior design to sound right. 


This is from China Drama. If they are from here, I will tell you. Almost every drama I show you its from China entertainment right now. Except that older S.H.E because I was solvinig SMCH crime those, they are from Taiwan. The rest of most TV you seeing inside the 4 points frames are from China.




No, UB they imagine, they got pump to travel, not when you land, you have a location, a safe fence like you as the group, you coming in with the unit, the uniform or one guy, one uniform means a lot more information circulation or shared.

They land, they eat or drink immediately that one 7-11 its stressful the heart hurt, I am telling you, iin 3 days they are flying it back. There is nothing establish here.  Not the job resume database set up, not the actually interview to go and seeing the real people, not born here knowing every block where the jobs resume to begin...you saying you are from 19+-25+. You know how old those UB people are? 40 years old.



Imagine that one Tina Jojo every dreams of .....


I guess I lay at my own bed, doing nothing inside the whole all day long, not even going out of the door. My land property tax ...

You know I have to wipe some corner of the floor, like 3 place on the ground yesterday.

No normally wipe, have been wiped before.

Today its the toilet again, the floor not all the time, its water on.

Then the period gone, so its the 3th days on washing all the toilet all around never stop, and wipe the mirror front desk with the full cleaning up surface. This alcohol wipe you can wipe below too. 

You didn't think if you write it down...per one month, the quota where you wipe with your alcohol wipe 1) The seen already wipe place. 2) The normally wipe place 3) Sometimes wipe place. Inside a home.

You telling me how clean someone else home, Its I maid I am telling you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment