8/22/2023

Right, my house might be different....

I might be just in Asia ...no idea where they say they will go next year. This is their Hunger Game and the Catching Fire. It won't be today to keep discussing over this. We finish that conversation like 2 months ago. Right now its to ...hanging on the phone. I don't really any of this interior design and too much this my TAX per property by the land that walking on, and I used only how many rooms, and going outside to drive...not on the right side.

In Asia its a City without the blacks, so anything put inside the interior design, its a trend here since 40 years ago. 





High Profile

Asian Luxury Interior Design

You know what Nicky says about...like his age, or the postman story, after their album name those, how many people's life lose, I am not sure if that is the postman whom what life lost.  Look at my own face, I can live in my happy world in my happy age, never end. Its none of my business attitude. Even Ronan what lost their life in 90 years old, used to be Rich but a very lousy Italian those court yard tiles or very very ugly.

Ronan is old looking, but Dracola if they have the money so that is Craig, but lost so many hair, might be they are all in debts spending tooooo much, in the red ink, in the stress. They are tooooooo old. If Nicky doesn't go up to those...why I cannot live my own happy interior design, Asia is nothing but this. Just go to your dental office. The one fix your teeth shape. Mine is called the Harvard Dental Office. To correct your teeth alignment, that will be 30 years ago. Just look at their lamp on the ceiling. Maybe Nicky they like the people talk really loud like that. I talk loud at home if they doing this garbage thing, but on the camera, I cannot be anymore louder than that. Too far away....I really don't care about it.  Look at Eben Pagan.

Everything is failure with that guy exist. 

Not 7:06 frame this girl talking




Maybe they should really do its to live these I show them the interior design and start to repeat every word I possibly can say!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment