8/22/2023

Potato doesn't have a chew things...so I never made any of these. They look fine, and they are the cheapest ingredient on Earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J0wTI3c_pg

The picture lied. The potato filing? Just the outside texture looks real. No. You wish to have those Arby's cheese stick or something more like the ravioli idea when you seeing it, as you mouth eat it that feeling. I just told you the picture lie right on the first screen.

The Italian bread making has this big air bubble hole inside the bread, there is a way to create a cheesey idea without too much of the cheese neither. Taiwan we used to have those small tiny bakery. You saying have I ate it before....I bought like a dozen in my school year. When I come back....well, they use one of those glutenous rice idea I think or maybe a Japanese those mushy stuff. I will probably tell you French cuisine so all over here in Taipei dessert style, or the chef going to many Year Class the last 30 years at least...when you bite, inside what things in it, try to imagine that is cheese every variation will sound right, if be calculative small amount, but bite right.



This is plastic going in the hot boiled water. 

Use the steel clipper ...oh no, that is Tongs?

I cannot type my Chinese when this PC is not fully re-start up right. Annoying.





No comments:

Post a Comment