8/02/2023

Business & Finance

I can tell you they told me if I tell you these 2 words, I can untie myself. I ....don't have neither, I don't really know what happened. You seeing the beginning of this blog, were nothing but keep repeating those words. Right....my shoulder pains.

I cannot understand why its these 2 words, you going through the money transaction. Nicky says its me. What me?

The Bank Transaction.

I don't even know what is the basic definition that is = Business and Finance. Do you mean the economic?


Do they mean me?

1. IQ. You need to verbalize telling people clearly you understand that any materials front and back turn that inside outside. A lot of people have the hard memorization, not necessary 3 D image crystal clear. You mean the educational material? 

2. They saw me in that Orgnaic Chemistry channel. I wasn't aware I am the only person doing that. I will tell you until ...that I seen inside + the TV China Title, so I told them, all right, we have an eternal problem.

3. But this is before before before I know there is a traffic outside.

The traffic outside, right now will be at the military junction...you mean weaponry business and the strategic planning, the material science, that would be the chemical engineering. Let's say the 256 bullets holes (Iron Man), that is I invent that to tell them, 194 military, you got nothing else to do. Spin yourself with the eye cover, or the ear cover, toooo loud in 360 degree, see what is the probability becoming that end results. So the bullet company can give me that incentive. 

You mean that kind of the future business or the existing current?

Like this guy's potential jobs? All those outside the commander-in-Chef? Right....that is not part of my business. The incentive is not the business. I heard about, not that I know of.

Because...the bullet, that is not the actual business. You are talking about a lot more like if I crush down the airplane, and say everyone replace your technology in 2022.

....no, not feeling right.

Its Finance.

What Finance?

Okay I tell you what I think.


Because I am from here I speaking a language I can go to the cram school. Here at home. These are the people speaking a language I understand, and both in Chinese and in English. They got the cram school for a lot of the advertising through Youtube. My IP address is here. So they keep showing those commercial at each of this video here? You mean the stock in the long or the short term, one of those? And they teach you some of those combination chart? No, I don't know what those are. I know where to acquire the help or the material, if I want to. But in Taiwan, because I don't exercise this credit card billing, its not really like America. You mean you can just get some of that stuffs in America system or you mean the stock exchange. That means you need to have the capital to enter any field. I don't have that.

You enter here.....if you coming from which sheet they given you? They given you a blur idea, or they give you a concrete things you must do here?


[ You mean an investment, you put your saving toward, and in a given time of the set action, they yield double or triple, one of those apart from your current jobs? ]  

Right...I personally don't like that feeling myself. Its stressful. You can say I do some jobs, I am capable doing that. But I am not in an emergency to do those you saying... You saving 10,000 US dollar and you try to see if you can double that? That is a very small tiny money. I thought they were saying those Higher World they doing this Corporation format. I think they mean the personal finance. oh ~ its the short or the long range of the investment.

You have the mutual fund (the combination of ...)

Some stocks

Maybe something else

Here you can save your own senior after 65 years old, you taken back per monthly package A or B. Something like that? The basic saving so in America, its called the 401K, and they, my brother told me, they do these health package for after 65 years old?  Something like a personal idea? The personal finance you yourself like....you got no one supports you, and you starting from zero? Something with a small saving, or borrowed? One of those?  I don't really know a lot of that. I personally never done those. I watch myself, like I hear her per word clear. It looks like I don't know. I know. But that is my mother initiative, if you asking me per math, right, that is her money. If she ask back, I give all that back to her. Its not a lot. 



No comments:

Post a Comment