8/02/2023

I personally don't know if this American Medical Board or the Pharm Board, or the Law Board (Legally Blonde) behind me...

Because I went to take the class WHAT I feel like....imagine no one in this world will ever see me, or know me what I prefer I do things freely in the university that time, I will tell you when I run my life, I believe a lot of this are inter-connect.  Meaning I used to say to you, just pretend running an American Medical Board, or the Law Board. So you set your words or the professional attitude right. You bring an argument or a ...definition or seeing that discussion in the sense, you can bring that dialogue to that overall oversee people. And I got my points for doing that : The Star or the Galaxy, you got nothing but that. 

The public hygienic, the tape water factory...etc. So the implementation of the education its I delicate to that. I never done those "Finance" idea. Mine mind are too..this that time, I think I had the Scott trade, right....I think they prefer me to focus on the real career if those people from UB Top know that PCAT score, because it gone to the Pharm Board must be, when I apply just 2 of the school. Just 2 school.

Buy some books, and learn the correct IQ how you imagine that. I think....you need to be there. If you running at the short range. you might even met the guy in your life. I can tell you that. If your capital is short, you don't run a long time strategic thing.  I personally don't like that feeling. 


Even now, my feeling.

I got ...too much this SUPER important bracket of the board idea. Me? I cannot think anything but them. If we have a lot more people just pretend like ....a real Elsa jobs, people love those idea, and being facilitate, and everyone staring at one Board. Any kinds of the committee Boards, you lighten my stuffs, even just one Anatomy and Physiology in the middle of here, at this time. Let's say, someone came to my blogger this time, and comment that Anatomy & Physiology, you can instant becoming a brand new pop star. I got no one here. You almost tell the American Medical Board, she got wound by A to Z. And in the middle of somewhere far away, she in the radius of imaginative how far wide of the perimeter, she did what?  On what? Anatomy & Physiology, because all of you could take down 194 with those TV, one opening trailer. Most of my same age, or imagine younger, let's the face or the outfit, or the fitness...meaning the body structure all that. This would be a lot nicer I imagine my world shape right now here.

I am = 1 human job. One Anatomy & Physiology



No comments:

Post a Comment