8/26/2023

Cooking - Pasta

The Italian Pasta has many kinds


Most people know these kinds. They have one for the soupy, the right side count 2 1, at the 2 bottom, small those. I never knew the Italian has the pasta to take in the soup.
Costco has this, long time ago I saw it. They are not very digesting for me...but I know people like them. Its probably more expensive. No, I don't eat this, too heavy. Cannot bite on it.
This is what probably everyone knows.
The regular sells this. We have this casserole my mother always create in the cheese combine. The restaurant did like that. Not when I was eating them the last 20 years.
The long wave pasta? Right, those are good. 
For the soup
For the sauce to sip through, that middle.
Everybody eats that.
The cherry tomato









No comments:

Post a Comment