8/26/2023

I don't think when you at work, you think....those are real close to you, whomever that is. You don't feel they are distance stranger? (Taiwan Youtuber)

At least for the girls? You feel the friends around, but those are not your own classmate you used to hang out in the school. That entire environment ending up on One Photo?! It may not have any meaning, don't go and postulate all of that. 

When I am by myself, and because my mother is next by, its a totally different feeling. Not necessarily feeling good with another guy, staying together, and you mean moving to another land, or thinking about the America the court room, or everything else all over the places.


Sometimes you have the works, that only I = the only thing right, then there is no discussion with the guys, I will tell you that. So....I don't really know how it is on that side. Just talk to sound like there is a conversation and saying this is the life routine. 

You don't see a guy, just I by myself talking, oh ~ I feel so real of it, I am telling you. Someone can be living in that false reality, I myself, I can tell you how I really feel this is all inside my head, really.....


"What?"

"What did you say?"

"...I cannot hear a word."

(Throw the phone at the walls.)



No comments:

Post a Comment