8/26/2023

All of you try to tell me (Taiwan youtuber)

On the English side, you are not each others competition.

Are they leaving? So you all keep fighting on !!! Boba... oh ! I understand now I was too busy. I didn't hear last video?


I think...between Nicky and I, he always gonna have the jobs, I retired kinda of. Doing things free lance. We aren't the same field nor the peers in their incoming not the same. Its the main role them. 

I am not them.


None of you disclose your income. 

So I live at the heaven peeking it down. I start to getting that a lot ....I think that is my photo says, everyone understand that not I was told like that in the real language someone tell me. Told me....I am at where?


O

___________________________



You all are not trying to put yourself inside this photo !!! Not this one photo I claim.  


All right. Hailey has a brother, younger.

Elizabeth has a sister and a husband (+the police), if Jack Sparrow says he rather choose a dog, it will not be his brother = the police, right? You have a funny pen name kill white, and Eric is felony under the pentagon in X man Past and the Future. This police didn't know there are 6 police are up at Pierre, and Adam Hailey has this gun and knife from Wal-mart warn on their own watches.

And the plagiarism girl trying to sleep with her brother. I think he moves his offices about last year. From one stove to somewhere. I thought he has a name. No, I watched some of the display he trying to say where his schooling from. That is 1 stove. 

Ku has this new friend that makes their channel totally speaking so cool on French. He is an American he told everyone on the Live stream, and Adam Levine is on my facebook. Before.

Talking about the Big people and the small people starting to speak French. Its one of those wonder, there is One Photo.

I remember one photo in Ola's comic book. Its one girl + another guy meeting there. I was joking this is One Photo, because it was real. In my life when I was in Canada, if that whom came with me, those people will hear me keep saying that, I cannot read that book, not open yet. But I remember this one photo story. 

So the Ice Skating comic book this one photo 溜冰天使

You all cared about it?

Are you all real couples, getting married legally with the money behind the same, and the youtube channel name is your current name? oh ....so this is real or I think that is one side photo there, there is another photo this Ice Skating Rink?


You guys want to re-plot that?

Ancient Chasez and me are the couple for this One Photo story such as the Sailor Moon. And whom are you again in this sequence you yourself know you got couple with whom?

No, I don't know any of you personally. 

The eye glasses guy would be Jonathon (Love Actually with Ola, Black and Elizabeth Swan)

Jonathon and me are UB Chess Club president and vice. I can only tell you where in these frames we know. I am not pairing up them. They move into their new Graduate School, PhD to those professional finish those brackets the company career place. 

Westlife they also maneuver away, and I told them I retire, so.....I going with Nicky, its break apart from them. I go along whatever he needs to work in his career. Washing, food, the bed sheet, the bathroom, the house, the check this or that. Or if they still seeing each other genuine like the friend. I don't know. But I told them it is probably they 5 like their new environment in their life?! I have no idea. Some people got hatred to each other, so I say, no, not that.

https://youtu.be/OA-AZzMG_ng?si=IvgojfSAh4iiGuq8


I personally think....

Its this one new reign couple destroyed all of you here. Seriously, that is why you are all still here, if you know why you are not jailed, or why you keep hurting people and not knowing those are not allowed, or whomever suggest, or whatever brought to. You don't know whom are all around you or behind you.


The playlist = Ancient Chasez

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Npq7e79H6I&list=PLJDeZ5Cs7OYT8zvyBD-IE-kJr2gVGFPfr&index=4

The ball dance.


The bug shows up ----> I kill it. Going to America.




You don't really have a career.

When I was talking to Eben Pagan, because some UB side heard him as long as back then 2008. So this Sailor Moon couple in 2021, was originally....I thought, then it was not that anymore. I think I talked about this Taiwan Pension system. You all cannot possibly just say getting married and settle down. Everyone has a baggage that is the career here in Taiwan or in America. The pension is where I told Eben or later I told Nicky.  I guess I circle that per Chinese words to related my account, be honest about your own money, and just talk about it.

Do you have the debts? Just be very open to the entire Taiwan or the entire America.

Where is your schooling, or where you about to do, both of your aspiration to your real career, that money problem. I am not even sure you telling your own parents anything about you yourself this far, really. 

Slam Dunk has this black frame eye glasses, that is probably why?!  The green team 花型 !



Sometimes as a girl, you know that is probably not true. And you seeing this guy walking out of your life with another girl really really really getting married and born the kids. This might cut you to the thousand pieces. So why don't you really think about it. The communication method, and the existing character. You have an intent, someone putting all around you.


I think?


I personally think something funny strange about the girls will keep thinking the guys will wait for you, or anything in that nature. If you gonna find this guy might be older, or if not the younger guy, what you gonna do?

I do not play the guys, no. I just directly telling Nicky every single day, my morning to night routine. The bathroom, the eating, or going to sleep some details of that. Wash up. Or some very details thing. Then I say cooking in the public domain, once, twice, every time. This is how many combination dishes, or the variety. I thought I mean it to do that every step. 

It may not sound real, so I just keep writing every single day, the dish, the menu, the food I can think of. Because....I thought that was how two people get together, at least his name is Nicky? I had a ex bf. So that is exactly what I tell him. I tell him again so many time the same things. That is the only life I know of once I built up my career.

Today I told Nicky the details like the paper work about the summary+ the farmer's market on the weekend. I write the sheet down, and then I make the voice memo 2 of them. 


Okay about 1 hour ago, I screaming, I told Nicky.

There is a Lizard first (halo on the door Top, I was listening), while I eating the ice cream, this huge giant black roach coming it out. This is your MIB first movie, you want to watch it? Square is on the second one or after.


How about you all know where your eye staring at with this one Photo.

Tell the guy, if you have the contact information, you told him, "Do you have debts, I will tell you mine." - starting this one sentence, it won't hurt anyone. People turn down things in the realistic views, and get over and move on life. You don't want your parents to know, at least told that guy. 

You all work on it.



No comments:

Post a Comment