8/26/2023

I go to sleep

Babaji: Go

This time, you want to be more responsible for yourself? Thinking how to tell your parents what you ought to be telling them? Anything? No I don't know.

In the time junction of the next 20 years or the 40 years, your age bracket will keep getting a new age of fresh younger people in you yourself year, you had one time Ella Enchanted. A lot of parents including those UB, probably will tell you the reality in life didn't start on the wrong foot. 

At least telling them about it. 


https://youtu.be/4IN_BeUOVn4?si=qgxxuIQVcxiTiE4b


You don't want this 20 years later, this guy, or this man born a brand new kid and stable with this wife of his. Really really really meant it a family unit be together. To raise one kid or two kids. Then why this time you don't try to be a mature person doing the  mature talk, so you don't staring your own student format, he will stay with his wife til this kid growing it up, and settle that life?

You cannot take any of that, and keep looking at those things, why other people cannot settle down a life. Mean real. Find a job, bind to the job, cultivate a career, to raise 1 or 2 kids.


Right, find the jobs. 

Nicky and I had one of these Storm looks like Blake Lively (we Taiwan never stop this typhoon), called the movie: The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. The expedition of my own graveyard like Ankeheseamen, I think....That is not supposed to be Shane finding me a job like that, but it has becoming like right on here the Taipei Metro.

We didn't talk that far why .....anything about that. But correct, I am the type get going with life, saying how to make it somewhere in life almost every single time.  Not on the guy's responsibility. Earlier I didn't know whom, so I only know I find a job first and land it, that time. I got confused. 




I been here for so many years now, how would I ever know or don't know, really? Trying to ruin other people's life don't make you yourself stand up so well without an insulator?

Real?  Its made of the glasses, you lick your phone at it. Try, Pierre, or your head would be in the urine nothing but smell.

That is called the shoes. not the shoe makers, or the shoe lace. Those might be too dirty, really. 

No comments:

Post a Comment