8/30/2023

Do you girls in America .... (wash up my hair, shower, dry....processing my hair)

Believe something like when you get married, its the guy raise you? That kind? Like your dad? Literally speaking if getting married, he goes to work, and that money will be forever yours? That kind? Carla did to Tony?


oh ~ I seeing all these last 2 or 3 years because we used to 2018-2020, I don't need anymore guy I guess for doing any of that photo art stuffs. You want to be with any guy, you don't do those photo art stuffs, no.  The little kindness the little prosperity society. You probably don't have the money kind, those.

Do you just meant your dad is the one literally like that Pang's financee seat belt you at the front row seat, and take you to the friend party house like you were in the high school, he doesn't need to walk you in, you get off the SUV car yourself to walk in 1) your gf house she alone or with the parents, or 2 ) Its a group party house. That kind? I never saying my conclusion (The birds say) , but....this commander didn't say Conan, he probably meant that growing up experience. So that is Conan Detective means. His name is 工藤新一。


Looking at him a commander, if I told him.....

I think none of you had a real job, or ever kept a job, or never had a job, or what not this facebook anything might be all fake.

You went home or you done something, or what not, you staying in a trance of the life, you may not have a job, meaning a literal those American local culture I thought everyone has a job, kept a job.



No comments:

Post a Comment