8/30/2023

Its about the music ...uh, I probably didn't mean that neither.

You have a reason to select the song I guess.

They say those are from Ireland, you all need to have a lot stronger character meaning the you or any group leadership doing something ....with the brain I think. It must be something, someone does, and you didn't use your brain, or all of them have a brain and they are the music idea. 

oh ~ the military with the brain. 


Those team leadership that is long time ago. Every country I guess. I only know my time really when I grew up. You girls don't shape up, or don't strive in your own age, you staring at it your own 20 years old bracket, you are like 19 years old? So, he probably meant in 20 years down the road, he is the future senior officer, what you all girls care the most....its very similar to this Conan Detective saying I guess.

They growing up together. Just the time apart. If any eternal life, saying....Anna say right now we are only 40 years old. If you use 10 years time to settle your best career and staring at your own money and the career, some people are outside late because of the school, you can still get back to your own any boyband, not even those age at THAT time.

They watch Conan!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment