8/30/2023

I am one of those currently down commanders

I cannot be too long to be down by the way. So I need to lay down and sleep. This is your vola moment to this brand new whose seat get higher mechanically speaking his chair....your music liking in what?  The rap, the soft rock, the metal, the rock n roll, the hip pop, the pop music, or the melancholy blue jazz (the radio at night 11 oclock), the good morning American on the Bus? Let me guess whom drives the bus in life. Do you even know how to use a radio in this era? The podcast, the iPod music, the ITune, your iPhone? I think your parents did more works than you are. What is at 11 o'clock at night or the Good Morning America, the bus or the school bus? How coincidence!   Tina's ex bf is a cello player. He is in the Ancient Chinese Drama as a regent. My brother is the Mongolian. Odd!? 


Jack Sparrow, Old guy (?),  Fan (Dryer not the Westinghouse brand), Irene's brother

                               Tina first bf (ex bf), the cello guy.

                               ( A short guy. He is the substitute. )


5 Major religion line up, there is a muslin word in the transcription. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xCdsPmGh24



I think I know that gold sword. My mother side whom has a saying whom.....right. In the Ancient Chinese time, its you kill first, without report to the Emperor. There is no crime in it. 

I think that commander is mad. No, not Biden. All right, I have no idea what's going on, you all doing what, or he requires to hear any demo....starting at your own practices one of those to know the entire world population is made of? uh...no, he cannot be in that job, he gonna destroyed himself - whatever he heard. But he is okay everyone get married to get out of it? 

Right...It might be a part of the Ender's Game too. A several combination to the Star War, Stargate, the Stargate Atlantis included....

Its not I make food I think....I will tell you in the end of all these too. Seriously.

(The birds agree left side. The National Building that side.)


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2O8j3NZxuo



oh no !

I just show you the ending video its on that same video - the ending, those video pop up? Its in it, so I look at it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment