8/20/2023

Even American librarian annual conference, its a travel expense.

As I grew up, I have the tutors. The English tutor - the conversation tutor, one-on-one. (Can you shut up, birds). I had a math First Lady School. Its the cram school better I think. Not like that.

But if you saying you continue to talk to the people near by the medical field, all cross of the professional including if I watching this chiropractor. A lot of the things can be input in that list, for saying I continue to participating in that.

Let's say Shane their SA not in Ireland. Not sure where.

I create a library in my own space, and that space its just a couch where the reading room is. There is no book from the beginning, just the textbook. Then whenever I pile up the magazine, or other kinds of the books, some people written about the brain. I bought that in UB undergraduate those before Amazon comes time = Barns & Nobles. I sit there and read that, so I bought the book?



No comments:

Post a Comment