8/20/2023

Medical School (American Medical Board to this European Medical Board)

Let's say the longevity comes, so I set aside that money the items lists inside the American Congress. There is an account for that. I tell them, I took the money to this investment, I don't even know what, that can generate the interests or the something, in case the medical school has to take what shapes of form.

I can say under that item lists: I purchase a list sets of the textbooks, or some kinds of the supplementary materials - you don't think I don't understand the English words they saying it? Then I calculate the other room or board cost. Right, I probably use the Harvard standard, or I ask the average, might be just Ivy League.


The Law Librarian has to go to the Law School: So that is not needed most immediate. Later if the longevity comes at all. Not this item lists, but they know what that is. 


Then I say American as the citizen we have this 401K. Meaning that is one time input, or similar to Taiwan, I already talk about that before Westlife comes. To the police. Correct, the medical school that item list might be or what not the public asked. You imagine I talking about things fake ~~~!!!!


Its just a textbook from the page 1 flip all the way the end, but you have this subscription of the magazine, or the invention the medical equipment, like I say UB has a magazine stand. I used to go and apply Taiwan jobs, they have a full stand of all that medical magazine. I asked the interviewer, where am I? Why those magazines are there? Its something about the medicine doctors what not stuffs. (In Taiwan 2020).

Imagine this, every single day, 1 hour per yearly, that is 52 hours to read? I flip the textbook not I reading the textbook now I think....I regent what, the Honorable Superior, I got any other choice? I actually feel real on my bones structure, I told you hurt. (Shut up, birds)

At least I just draw them the structure without the correct English, I am telling you or in French.

The European they speak in French imagine the real clinical rotation they only speaking French in the surgery room. Unbelievable. And I CANNOT learn French or the third language, you didn't know that?

What? I buy the textbook first. Some of that textbook purchase. Including learning French. Barns & Nobles I had bought them before in UB, the spanish. Tooooooo difficult. The small CD. No I listing in the American Congress some of that textbook. No, not included in that set aside money. I don't buy a lot. There is a library, you can just borrow? 

No, not a lot of the textbook. The American medical School at least UB does, its they have a medical school bookstore just all the medical students walking in there. Its at the UB South campus. That medical bookstore is separated from the undergraduate school in UB.






No comments:

Post a Comment