8/20/2023

Harvard University a degree means 4 years, that is 350,000 dollars

It says 78,500 a year (+the room and board + fees) - 2022-2023. I think I need the calculation just the bank has a stable long time saving stuffs? I don't touch that money.

No, not the medical school. Are they taking PCAT? ...right, the same exam PCAT standards for The Pharmacy College Admission Test all over the United States. You know what I heard its funny, some human taken PCAT of MCAT for fun, those license or whom profession including the military too. Be acquainting to their jobs, how delicate....you have to go out of the Earth yet? Those standards, its the same sheet of the paper. 


Tina used to be this giant calculator, she is a GPA 1.0 accountant. Someone yesterday I heard to go to Harvard Medical School, the major has to be an accountant ! oh ~ they don't have a job once after the medical school? I think the Harvard has those University alumni, meaning their donation box too. 

Its the fluctuation of the tuition bill, it won't be 350,000 for 4 years in another 40 years, what I gonna do? Cry on it?  I think the best scenario its finish the undergraduate degree, getting near that, and takes the MCAT. They told people they can only take twice MCAT or that was PCAT. When you apply that in the school year. 

Right, I only saving one Harvard University one degree in the undergraduate. No, not the medical school. Up to MCAT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment