8/20/2023

Why don't you the other people to gather your own Christmas = meeting the real cases those...?! Hide from you all this time.

Love you all along, you believe those. Exercise, get your body shape up, you have your resume, or the work CV, so you learning in case they really asking you to go on this BTX case those round table 4 people eat out. What you gonna do, its really a terrible case just like that? For some?

I keep my hair long now. It grows. Its not even in September yet. Westlife I am sure they all popular groups in SA they know what they do with their own Christmas. Only I have this giant calculator to input stuffs.

My 401 K

Taiwan we have the package A or B

And I say to them that....that ...and that. You know the pension system if you are the employee of the military, the governmental and the educators. That is after 65 years old. Right, they may just give me the 10 years range, not sure. No, I don't stay on that jobs...too many this jobs get input it. That would be in case the longevity to another outside scenario, they pay me eternity with this 10 years after the year 65 years old as long as I don't die. How smart I can come out that...I got too many situation, the money needs to be input somewhat in that direction. oh ~ you all don't get things done. I have to round about all by myself, at least the money I go and inquire now. 




No comments:

Post a Comment