8/13/2023

I am more busy on Sunday. Shut up, birds !

Did I water the plant? Not yet....soon, or now, or imagine a future.

It will be...True on those sunshine world. We don't need to be that sunshine here. Because for the kids they dress like those...big giant hood through the head down (not the hoody behind), its a funny dress. 

We have that church outfit here. Its being respected, or dignified job. Not me portrait this garbage job, I am telling you. In those kids' life would be the busiest. Here...even some priest if they carry some of the lunch buffet eating. Its one of those schedule busy time among "The Statue of the Higher priesthood." not the squandle money one those.

If there is a regular restaurant reservation those Sunday. I used to think that might be a real thing in the Middle West. It does not need to be the same restaurant, but is a long table.

I seen that near UB church too. They had those long table in one of those restaurant, among the youth. You just wish those guys are not asking for the healing just like their face look to you. 






No comments:

Post a Comment