8/13/2023

I need a break from that ugly lawsuit

Bad energy to my hand.

I rest about 5 to 10 mins, always finer. Thor is around. I wonder why I cannot say that in front of that Nicky, don't you agree, ladies? You don't happen to check whom is Dr. Steven Hairfield? I would have said my face too shameful, right? 

As a girl....Sailor Moon, Moon, Moon.

Cow a meow, cow a mu~~~~~ (Meet the Parents) Funny? I always thought how the public generate publicity will be your eternity jail, or hell and humliation wise single handed funny. Thorny out. Agree? 

People like your friend Hailey, has this women single minded, single forward attention like that Ola, a straight line. That Black BTX guy will tell you, True.

Its if someone insist in the public domain such a petty, small stupidity of a women imaging a 40 years old fantasy romance tale....not the internal saying, just the photo look. There is every validating idea, just among and between the guys, they shut down each other past.

Yo don't think the guys would be that nice being whom they are as a decent dignity white guys all world, right?  Therefore, I can just claim, all your mouthful jobs as long as you open your words to that audio Westlife recieve, its against you, you doing it on purpose.

Every day on, including today's date August 13th, on. 2023.

See if Westlife and Simon's karma ends since today.....







No comments:

Post a Comment