8/02/2023

I am washing up.

Shower + a full laundry itself the bed sheet, the 4 corner sheet, the pillow case.

Shower + hair wash + brush teeth. And this bugs means Ireland no English or no Chinese

So I wash 2 towels. At night, my mother sleeps the hair dry (have blower too), 2 towels laundry outside running in and out. It has to be mid-night…right. I don’t have a time schedule anymore. I slept earlier. 


I was listening this Westlife air the hair thing 工作室, the girls like those hand-made hair stuffs. 

Minerva studio. Her hair turn around she was doing this 2 side blue things….No hair spot !


I was saying because I change the branding for those pain killer patches so now that has begun a total different …dry or the water-dissolving, meaning the cooling effect with a condition to tape it on the skin 4 corners too. The other one right now it’s swing it on the back of two wings blades, it glues. Just they smell a lot stronger so I need my entire bed changes…sheets.



No comments:

Post a Comment