8/25/2023

I don't seem to return my space and time ....

Right.

I don't know how everything combine together sounds to you. Really. You don't feel fear or scared or that momentarily, you need to run up in time. Some people didn't need to have that "spiritual" evolvement, they already decide that things in their life, they need to stare are this reality in, and I probably taken a lot more time saying that, or writing all that.

Your parents will die, because I am talking to my own age bracket. They will get sick if they don't get preserved a bit, or you spoiled them a bit, or you be happy yourself with your career, and let them all knowing what's going on with you. 
Things to take care of as if that is the time to pamp your parents or one of those useless harming you sibling, whenever that is. Understand the condition when you get a little bit up hands. And what it takes to arrive a little bit up hand? 10 years I never stop....could have the prove, then? You play the literacy so well, to becoming the beginning of the only validate things, because you cannot say, you cannot think, you cannot function with all the external factor. What you gonna do? Make people feel you lying? Its all true, but I cannot prove it.






No comments:

Post a Comment