8/25/2023

In the real guy's world, you will have all kinds of the leadership.

https://youtu.be/G7mPR-p2YKo?si=CRagSAwE5mbMbkea

Those hierarchy things you all don't care about it ....You try to be with a guy as a girl. You keep forgetting you are a girl, the life doesn't need to be that complicated. You go along with it. oh ~ every single day after my middle school, I just sitting in the sun, in the swimming pool, NEVER does one thing in my life. I would have that kind of the plan in my life philosophy really. 

My middle school has this orchestra things, probably lasting about 5 or 6 weeks rehearsal or what it was on the stage. You going into these orchestra, you will have the violin, the middle, and the cello, and what else they put on the other side. Meaning that is a team work, and everyone staring at that music chart. 

You don't think that is funny, if you ever to be that professional?

Read a music sheet before? Or any the music lesson chart, or the theory by the books, all that?











No comments:

Post a Comment