8/25/2023

Isn't you have a question on Westlife, our Friday night here?

oh ~ Its their night time market here. The vendor's here. To me, the whole space / time don't need this Mahavatar Babaji photo, not even in my room anymore. The indian 500 years old already dead. 

Right, the main singer its Shane.

Like Brain in Backstreet Boy

Justin in NSYNC.


I probably try to understand your question to the music groups or as their leadership. Or this is about Simon? 

The MV like all these fan created, or you mean their company created, or you mean 5 of them pitch in something. I believe 5 of them works on it. 


Shane or Brian or Justin, they only best at their brain to do the music, maybe not everything else, because they oversees that materials, or where they coming out of that brain all together. As their own leadership, everything else maybe its their company or the agent to tell the individual people to get your attitude better, or they 5 evovle to realize, something else grander, and they all change their development of evolvement so long so long so long, they may not even remember all that themselves. 

98 Degree that Nick too. I see this today on my phone, I forget.

I will tell you I am not sure which side is the SA to be honest, because...usually within your saying the countries there is Ireland very known. Inside that pop culture, someone will tell you that.

American also known from the Tennessee reason, the country singer, not this pop music. So a lot of this unless you really knowing them, you are guessing, you pretend Ireland music does not exist.

I think its part of their history, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment