8/09/2023

I eat. There are the layers of the sound. Shane is the main singer. Tell me ....

You understand which assignment? 1) You imagine the simon, not the assignment

2) What about now? That is 5 people -1 =4 people.

They got a full SA going.  You open your mouth by your thinking to react on your mouthful sing, or the words speaking to them after you get done your vocal? Meaning a straight line, your brain?  Your brain nerves its a straight line?! Do you hear every word I say?  You mean you react, you think its the same? You operate, you crystal clear that assignment like the recent China Sport event. Right, its side by side like 10 lanes. Right....You gonna tell me the real scene, the real life, the real Open Galaxy, really?!!! You gonna truely tell me you represent the America? Do you at least push your senior officers or anybody, to get through the classify, saying that is POSSIBLE from outside?

The music what? on Magic? You believe those things.

Give me a reason I am standing at where? 


We seeing each other like the same American, look at the passport !!

"Wow, in so far away every Star or the every galaxy travel, you saying one Earthing, Ricky Martain from South America."

"Tell me how close you suppose to be with that person?"

Every single day you looking at me like a normal thing. Then you landing to attack, you already heard like the comfier thing including that Mark. oh dear....That is the furthest distance from America? From the California that direction? 

How farmiliar? Then this is the big family like how I talk to Shane?! ...really?! You make yourself = me, or you make yourself comfertable with the entire 6 them, and?  Its so homey felt !! I wonder when you realize your real assignment. Maybe you should get one group black south Africa, they are on the hip hop, one of those. Its one North, one South, you will get the reality check. And Ronan go traveling South, he is a lot more stranger, wow....I didn't know its the same Irish or A1, you start to feel....

Distance.

Something going on .........






No comments:

Post a Comment