8/09/2023

The sky says poo

Lose weight, like I SAY!!!!!

69.15 kg

My job is not your job? I am telling you I am supposed to lay there doing nothing. 


Like per day I am starting to get up from my office chair, let's say, I put Westlife music on, and make some of the very very very simple exercise from Youtube. My whole life seeing enough of them really. You didn't need to pick up one move every single time, toooooo difficult, but you putting some practice inside your mind, you like that stuffs.

Some of you love the food.

Some of you love the novel

Some people like the space and time, there is a difference if you like the fitness idea, or some belief system, you pick up per move, per bone, per ligament. Not the criminal justice by destiny, you really think I do that for a living !!!!!




Your mind, your mind !!!!


You starting some days ago, hearing me to get up from chair. Why don't you just literally hear every single word I say??!!!!! Your mind does not just adjust that one day you can finish everything. You put efforts a little bit more every day. I got thrown back. Correct....but MB God he has the mood doing what he prefers all the time or Zawanna. I go along with it.

You yourself have those mood swing. Any tiny thing upset your life, you screaming out of your lung. Did I say we are different forever?




You breath in, you breath out. Some people done that in routine all their life, I don't really know what to tell you, I starting late....in the High school. Everyone has some already way putting their 4 limbs before those time. I study in the music !!!

Remember all that? TED says? Some women start going to gym when?  Why don't you just learn per word literally speaking at all !!!!!


Westlife - Fragile Heart (Mark)


Here is the original I sing:  link 1

Here is the practice I sing:  link 2

Practice I sing: link 3

And you?

BREATH means inhale the air !!!!!!!! (The High School Musical 1 and 2 and 3 !!!)


What you gonna do its a real concert?

Giant places?

Echo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu5IkubKv7I


Me singing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oMyLllskAImORyJIiNBB7mynFCM9fdHP/view?usp=sharing

Don't you wish its the AI means it? 


One of these days God knows which future, you try to beat the AI on the accuracy and precision will sound better. Whichever you make of the sound melody you saying its by....the perceptions.  Just not right now.

Per word, per note, per scene, per listening right through the ear?! 

You don't ever know what is a real Live thing? 


What?

Every song let's say you tell me you have imagine things inside your brain. Right....then explain to me, what do you do in life, by knowing that you yourself, or others? I don't have any of that. 

I ? Try to insert stupidity of the story plot sounds like?! You listen to an assignment by comprehensive what they did, you try to tell me WHAT do you SUPPOSE TO DO?

( Shut up, birds! )

Your target is not the audience. 


Here is your practice, you are the mentors for Westlife exactly like Ice Skating Book 溜冰天使

Match up, there are 5 of them. That is the real assignment, they are from Ireland. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p-QtGUvlto-LW-YiXj3App5VvUtqj1Jk/view?usp=sharing


What is the bird means? 細細小小,碎碎念? Nagging at the Westlife? Its poo outside the sky, lose weight !! 小鳥,減肥,滾!





No comments:

Post a Comment