8/30/2023

I have a situation near me around me, not I have an argument.

You try to win an argument before a judge, so you technically speaking, you require to stand in front of the Judge to win the argument, whichever this you write, or you claim or you must convince the Judge, any individual freedom such as the guy its his, hers, yours....never mine. I never participate any of those conversation at all.


If someone lent you some bigger heart to operate, and you took that action as to hurt every guy and every girl ....someone lend it to you, a lot of people to that observer will leave. That is including me.




It says both that guy + that sister of this white robe me get together, they both leaving the organization. Right here they got killed. We keep repeating saying all of this. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cLPJ5-54xY



No comments:

Post a Comment