8/30/2023

๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„ When you participate in the legal lawsuit, its a part of the participating the legal process? ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„

Depends on your arguments I guess....

I didn't want to say this, because I know its FOREVER impossible with any of you at all. If you tell the Judge, you get into a relationship and you say this arguments we don't get anywhere, I am coming back to this like driving back and forth, and I need to get on a new life. Probably next time I gonna take a break. Its a real relationship meant a serious thing. 

yeah, the court judge if knowing that is a healthy an almost just get married life settle down, he or she can just put that file on the side. 

In Chinese Ancient just means, "No ending results, no more follow up." Meaning no one does a thing anymore, like randomly just gone. 

That will be my best advice to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment