8/04/2023

I have a very funny feeling....

In Ancient China has an Earthquake device with a lot of the frogs at the opening, and middle golden egg. One of those the Cosmo legend folktale, they wish you all green frog kids to be, legend myth children's literacy? One of those? If they make you as the God's offering, I understand completely, seriously! Life or death to be apart ! Why don't you separate yourself like that bad pink professor in the Harry Potter says? 

Seriously ! Today is Friday, I don't care what timezone you sleeping through, it makes no difference to you internal capsule. It does...why don't you drink some water and lay down.

Every morning, I have a routine a gut feel. That is the schedule starting at the morning.  (The birds quack) No, I don't design that.




No comments:

Post a Comment