8/04/2023

Right, I lie to you. Today is Friday.

Thor asked me if this morning I want to go out ?!

You know, the birds say every single morning ! I haven't gone out at all.  No, going out, not exercise with Nicky they are or make-up. I wonder what this is. You like the comic book, you mean Kail or Zawanna in the Red River Manga, and this painting I show you? 

So the book characters come to alive, a Persian oil lamp that is not lamp looking, its a perfume bottle looking to me, right in front of my eyes, a horror blackness cloud everywhere! That is the beacon of the shining light.

That Kail is the same like Babaji fake, imposter when you pray. None of them are real. In the real world upper, they know what is a prayer goes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAS8uwOn1M4


















No comments:

Post a Comment