8/18/2023

I see a baby ...

Really.

The red-blonde, right side slanted down hairstyle, thin eyes. It must be an incentive how you get yourself get going. One of those Simon's kid is the One.

Tonawanna, or North Tonawanna. 





I see Biden?

oh no, not when he was young, thin eyes? You know, some people went to ask Any Chinese, and Any Chinese if heard about Simon + Lauren as that beauty and the beasty....they will go somewhere to gossip the entire world, you are really really really psycho every known world police will tell you that.

Every Chinese secrecy community. So stupid. They supports only Simon + Lauren, really. Only. If knowing that, and seeing that. NEVER ever will be Iron Man, EVER, just by looking at you, at all. Forever. Every single one last them. 

You know driving through only we UB around knows that Tonawanda, to North Tonawanda, do you remember the first day Knock Knock prior the First lawyer's office? Before going in, or coming out to look at the sky before going to the car? The first time you feeling...without your parents you goona be?

Say it 

"You gonna be..."

"Without your parents, you gonna be.."

"Without your parents, you will ever gonna be...."

And do you remember driving through this Tonawanna, and North Tonawanna to pretend how to close a hole? Whatever that comic book, you believing it ....I am telling you this one American Medical Board has every tricks and games to fail every human on Earth including building up this one Taipei City, I bet.


It must be Keanu Reeve, the One.



The wall says knock knock, very loud renovation.

The vision says the baby, before I looking at or talking to Kian. We are talking about the wedding reception things me and him about the dress. Not that. But...So I thought they were sleeping, today's is Ronan's concert, and this Nicky looks like they suppose to be in the concert somewhere I got confused, its early in the morning in America time. Something is not right.

I think its that baby.

But I will say its everything I written, because someone drove that, prepare that Simon + Lauren,....before all of this, like you all don't know this Tonanwanna and North Tonawanna place. Its furthur north than UB, very far from worse that Torus in Downtown. The Red River Manga that Queen married young, in the imagination or imagine the Angel's Wing, on Brian or Peyton, they know her worth....her mind boggling.

She went to this dim light sun down, the sun gone, she drove that area. Its a barren land literally. But if you are getting those bench jobs, compete and compared all the way downtown to imagine how many hours to drive to go back home, where you can afford a housing reason, might be Tonawanna. I don't know.

We have this supervisor and a Fire Department you don't know where the Compete and Compared coming from. She had a volunteer jobs on the weekdn.

This is called "Preparing the Singular linear brain IQ at zero Marching Vola moment to Washington D.C"

I think that is what everything told to me combine.

Can anyone behind check it? The American medical board you know what it is literally told to me, this one afternoon on this external wall anything physical? The combines. Because I see different, then receive also different the Youtube. 

I think its the that I written here.....

"Preparing the Singular linear brain IQ at zero Marching Vola moment to Washington D.C"

How an amateur looks like a professional !



She lied.

Its asking President for one thing, Its Brian!!




I tell you what, tearing down your underwears like that Mimmo's "Loving to Cry" comic book 愛哭學妹 inside you ever seen that...part of the tears

Its cute and funny, like if I pick up a booklet of inside full of page clipped, and shake it in front of your forehead this 19 Anita's hair bang in the front, you cannot see it, or you know something coming it down like those Taiwan or Korea cheerleader.





No comments:

Post a Comment