8/31/2023

If I am not here, you or your parents will feel the lost of the light too. How come I never knew that myself?

Or anything these girls near my relative all that + their parents. Other people I won't know about, they are the outside corperation world, such as Apple. You don't want to be the light bearer, is that the word such as the White Lighter, one of those New Age term? 

A lot of the guys to you, its a lot like the stranger, they don't stay with you more than 10 mins conversation if not the Hallo or Goodbye. But even if they stay engaged that conversation, they are not your parents, they give you the food, or sometimes the shelter, or the conversation if you calling them every Saturday since 20 years ago, never stop.....you have that conversation kept going. Me and my mother never talked, not as when I grew up. Its more like Tina and Pang's mother.

I don't really know how it feels like, to be honest. 


Your personality defect is not complete, talking to your parents sometimes will stabilize yourself down because for some reason you trust your parents its a lot more soft type. When you grew up, they know your own liking, it might be the food, or it might be your are too stubborn, and they have a way how to sip through that conversation to let you off the stair down.



I also wish I have a functional brother, that kind. But it doesn't exist, really. But its a brother standing there, his parents happy to see him there. 

So is Square, their parents wishing them both her and his brother well. 

With or without me here, correct. 

I think both Pang and Tina, let's say Tina lending Pang's her music high school all those classmate, that's the music gerne stuffs. I don't really know that is what they gonna do if moving the people back here with their parents, or just continue in having no head running about in America, everything is very super expensive. Tina doesn't have a head to run anything at all. She gets in the interests, not she I imagine she is which type of the age over 40 years old?

Meaning the ROC or the military stabilize them a bit. Feeling that something with the comic book statue given them. I am guessing it, not I know of. Someone plan a bit a what life, makes them breath that high school included. The Taiwan culture those. Not the American sleek those Eben cold cut human stuffs.

Yeah, meaning they pamp them a bit while the senior officers or their parents are still around or with the uncle or the aunt. I am guessing it. A lot of those we age at this 40 years old, they are just like you, they cannot generate that one bullet points summary sheet I just given you.


A lot of the people on the jobs its to start on blaming people, and that consequence follows. 



No comments:

Post a Comment