8/31/2023

Is I meant I got this things wrong or the MB does on purpose, you know, me and Nicky~~~ whom suppose to lead the fitness here?

Is that what it means, not I am paining feel never end since the 5 Lords Reivew, that kind? We or I have the 2 channels. One is the make-up and one is the fitness.  I try to think....because it might make me and Nicky feels better.  The music down so these two things down too, is that what it means?

Music, they told me I cannot be down for too long. I need to get back up. But if you have like a line of 10 or 20 girls just show up the 1) Make-up 2) Fitness + the music teacher idea, this is a nice time, you stabilize yourself for the next 5 years to 10 years. I got nothing to tell you the Truth.




This otter is cleaning that bed:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZh_ywap07I

Ronan is on the stage right now, he will see you?!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iVwgXRnFcg




If you get up to water the plants, clean up the pot and kitchen tidy? Not on the phone?! Wipe your own phone, your door lock, your kitchen switch on and off? The floor. The backpack, just wipe something whichever this external layers? I separate things in my interior design.



Right....you girls to go to someone and paying someone to ask for something?



How useless you are? 

The guy's mentality will tell you when they first impression you jumping all around on that stage with the other 9 girls, they take it that is real. They figure it out you organize your life this far enough, you succeed in your life or not, they wish you well and they know you be happy on that stage just with a lot of people all together, no matter what that is. 

The younger guys they do that kind of the very bad attitude you seeing these Youtuber guys treating the girls next by them. 

We have the military all kinds of the officers here, they don't know. I know. (Taiwan), we are not that super giant size, there is a healthy delivery that the content creation you must deliver, they will learn that with their life in it. Because we are smaller.

💝💖 

Want to tell me this growing up the guys = we are the similar age, you are so wounded, one of us don't have a career, or you find out their face muscle lines, or the appearance, like when you were 20 years old, you still feeling you are like 20 years old. So if you imagine that peripheral of the eyes sight change, but internal doesn't change, they swear they will never talk to you.

💝💖


What is so so so so big deal. They are in the music field, we are in the medicine / the pharmacy / the dental field? You mean, the very hard sweat of the jobs seeing the sickness people they are lower, and you are better than they are? That kind....to touching the germ? And did you visit Dr. T's office when he relocated in SUNY Brook, and he and you have a what conversation? No, I am guessing it

 

You feeling very very very defeated, every door you knock, you got rejected, and none of my original UB facebook guys sympathize with you about 16 years ago, I must did something on the facebook, they are aware my major is a strange one. The UB honor class the entire them were on my facebook that time. They talk to each other, or someone they got nothing else to do and go and find out? 

So tell me, the shortest distance of this vola if succeed, you imagine how many time you literally will be free from all this misery and immediately be placed upon the same level of the talk you will be? Still inside your home location with your older friends? 


Right, I don't know my own UB facebook. 

Right, I will tell you I didn't know part = if there is a military formation in it. That is bad enough, you must grow up and cooperate. I cannot do anything about any of that at all. I told you a while ago, not like that. 

They are the intellects guy, in the sociality statistic, they will tell you any higher education pair they will never produce a children like Dr. T and Dr. Ester T.

So, there is a handicap, where you can just dump him and drop all that. Such as never talking to those junks, I becoming too higher up, one of those.

How come I am the one given you these points of the lists again and again? I have a crystal ball? The summary point above, all these description. You didn't make an effort, or you just hating each other all the way, or isn't the girls cannot hate each other more for the common thread, what is that? And? That meaning staying very long at all as long as they are the chosen ones, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment