8/02/2023

If on a bad pain, right....

I have lost 1 full kg, in one day incident. That would be this year, continuation so if they saying keep the weight. True. It was very very very excruciating pain. Very very bad. No its all gone now. I know how it feels. No. Its all move away that. You lay there in the middle of it, the left side its the comferter, the right side its the long pillow, Thor.  Where can you turn? Stay flat face up, and try not to squeeze my face to tear? 

Maybe he means I exercise. All right.

You want to lose a faster weight, you jump, or you run, or you jogging. On the fitness machine they show you. My circumstance I do that on the TV channel I show you. Because of me. Me issue. Not anything else issue.

I  .... eat the entire world down ! Not literally, but understandingly. They say OU pusu in the concrete langauge.






No comments:

Post a Comment