8/02/2023

No, I have those extreme pain before. Starting this crab I bite, my teeth, remember?

That entire situation are diminishing....for example, the left brain upper, behind eye, to the left arm, this entire left side.

+ Right butt (kid injury)

I know it. Correct, my entire life. 

So one period of time would be the birds starting, I say I cannot turn left anymore? I never think in my life my heart is at the left side. Anyway, that entire situation its diminishing, dissipate all out. It is. 


My 2 Channels Make-up and Exercise


No, Nicky asked me. No, not those...I make it up myself. He only says 2 channels, the rest I never ask him? I need to ask him? The Flower Thousand Bone, because when you saying the restrict material including the Youngest Princess, I say one line: He told his servant to give her a shot because she is running around all day long. That will be the only script I see. I think the Youtube shows me a period of time on the chiropractor. I like them, yeah. I watching them in 2020. I always like some of this stuffs. After Westlife came.

So, that is not what I do on my 2 channels, make it up the stuffs, I am the Title name? I don't know what people gonna feel it the way they are?




No comments:

Post a Comment